Sabien is a company with green roots.
Our team has decades of collective experience in green utilities engineering, product development, and business leadership. We created our solutions to help more businesses enter and benefit from the green economy. We’re committed to ensuring that all aspects of our business activities are conducted in accordance with best environmental practice.
Our business has grown alongside the growth of the green economy and the introduction of new and changing government regulations. These apply not only to our business, but to those of our customers. Whether it’s heating an NHS hospital or ensuring energy efficiency for an office complex – we help embed ‘green’ into all businesses and their buildings.
Sustainability is built into our business goals and practices – from the way we manufacture and market our technologies and services, to the way we manage internal operations and standards.
In order to meet our environmental objectives, we aim to:
- Assure customers of our commitment to environmental management standards and assist them to use products in an environmentally sensitive way.
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Assess the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations.
- Invest in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Continuously seek to improve environmental performance via:
- Reduction of pollution, emissions and waste;
- Reduction of all raw materials, energy and supplies;
- Raising awareness, and encouraging training of our employees in environmental matters.
This statement represents the commitment of both management and employees towards minimising the environmental impact of our operations. We monitor and review both our environmental objectives and our performance on an ongoing basis.
Sabien Technology Group PLC
71-75 Shelton Street