- What is Sabien’s ISIN and London Stock Exchange code?
Sabien’s ISIN is GB00B1FPCD38 and its code is SNT
- On which exchange are Sabien’s shares listed?
Sabien’s shares are listed on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM)
- How long has Sabien been listed?
Sabien was listed on AIM on 20 December 2006
- Does Sabien pay a dividend?
Sabien does not pay a dividend at present. The company is pursuing an expansion strategy which requires alternative uses of cash flow.
- Does Sabien qualify for inclusion to a SIPP?
Yes but Sabien advises all shareholders and potential investors to contact their IFAs or other regulated advisers before making an investment decision.
- Who are Sabien’s stockbroking advisers?
5 St Helen’s Place
Peterhouse Corporate Finance Limited
New Liverpool House
15 Eldon Street
- Who are Sabien’s lawyers?
Solicitors to the Company
Moore Barlow LLP
11 The Avenue
- What was the last reported pre-tax profit and EPS for Sabien?
The latest published information related to pre-tax profit and EPS can be found in the company’s 2020 Annual Report.
- What is the company’s debt position?
The latest published information related to debt can be found in the company’s 2020 Annual Report.